From a state of being (consciousness/awareness) let us manifest our doing. Most of our lives is the reverse of this; we do and attempt to connect with the being aspect of ourselves that created the doing. Once we begin with our knowing being, we can better direct our doing that serves our highest good and that of others. The goal is ‘to be the message’ (through our talents and gifts) that we are bringing out into the world.
An universal equation: Responsibility= Consequence will assist us greatly in allowing ‘being’ to be the foundation of our ‘doing.’ When we take responsibility for being citizens of this planet and nation, we create the lives and world of which our hearts yearn. When we are not responsible, a consequence not to our liking appears. This is how we learn and next time can make another choice through our free will.
Let us now review six “be-lines” that can shift inaction to action, assisting in creating the lives and world we say we want:
* We all have a ‘soul plan,’ a reason and purpose in being here. We are in the process of waking up and discovering exactly what that is. Readiness is a preparation for commitment to our soul plan. Through a ‘personal process,’ a readiness, through a deep examination of the self, we can become fully become conscious of our talents and gifts and how to bring them out into our purpose. Once our readiness is complete, it is time to fully commit to our purpose. Here is a hint; we are all here to be in service to one another.
* Our internal gyro system is our resonance (how we feel) and our discernment (how we think) about something or someone. Put these two together and we will be able to know exactly what, where, how and when we need to be (no matter what others are saying). If nothing comes up right away, surrender to not knowing and allow all the possibilities and probabilities of creation to come forth.
* Be patient and do not allow the mental body, mind, to sabotage the next step, to connect with our knowing heart, think with our heart and allow our soul plan to thrive. Right now, we are exactly where we need to be, even if that is not knowing right now.
* Knowing that every problem has a solution (Problem= Solution), connect with how we feel about what we intend, realizing that emotions create thoughts that create words that create our action. We will discover ‘a problem’ that we are joyfully and passionately intending to solve.
* We are spiritual warriors whether we know it or not right now. We are a spiritual being that chose to be human, no easy task. This world would be incomplete without each of us or we would not be here. Once we accept this universal truth, if we so choose, through self- love, we can dare to bring our greatness out into the world, perhaps being and doing something we never saw ourselves as. When we be and do this we are ascending beyond any perceived lack and limitations.
* Realize that like-minded, like-spirited people in communities of love, equality, harmony and balance, can join together in a stronger collective empowerment, even though we may kick-start our effort alone. We are all evolving from ‘Me consciousness’ to ‘We consciousness’ to create the lives and world we say we need.
We are all waking up from a deep sleep and beginning to accept and apply that we are the creator creating our lives and world all the time. If we intend to make a contribution/change in our life and the world, through service, who could be better to begin the process? Life is not a spectator sport. Are we ready to fully engage?
Phillip Elton Collins
Co-founder, The Angel News Network